- To promote by example, the teachings and beliefs of the Coptic Orthodox Faith by caring for all of God’s children
- To unite and promote communication, understanding, cooperation and coordination among members of the Society
- To raise awareness to the community at large of better health practices through community outreach
- To facilitate and provide preventive and clinical treatments to the general community through volunteering services at associated clinics locally and abroad.
- To establish a permanent location where the Society can render its services and fulfill its mission through good faith
Vision The Society shall be a community-focused force, delivering clinical, preventive medical, dental and pharmaceutical services with emphasis on the low-income and underserved populations while upholding the Coptic Orthodox faith.